Peter Havens is excited to announce that beginning on Friday, July 10th we will be offering table service, by reservation, both inside our dining room and outside on our patio. We will be open at 5:00pm on Fridays and Saturdays, please call ahead to reserve your table.
We will also be open for takeout on Thursday evenings with a limited Menu!
Please keep in mind:
Patio and dining room seating is available by reservation only.
Call us to make your reservation @ 802-257-3333.
We will call you back to confirm!
Please note: if we have to close the patio due to weather we will call you on the day of to cancel or reschedule your reservation. We may have seating inside available for you.
All guests are required to wear a mask* when entering and exiting the restaurant. You may remove your mask only when you are seated at your table.
*If you are not wearing a mask we will not be able to accommodate your reservation.
We ask that you please sanitize your hands upon entering the restaurant.
Please be mindful of social distancing guidelines at all times while dining with us. We have missed you and can’t wait to hug and catch up but for the time being please be respectful of the space of other customers and of the Peter Havens staff.
In order to ensure proper sanitation and dining room safety, we have carefully designed time frames in which to dine. Group sizes and allotted dining times are noted below:
1-2 guests – 1.5 hours
3-4 guests – 2 hours
5-8 guests – 2.5-3 hours
If you have a cough or a fever please join us another time. We look forward to seeing you when you feel better!
Here are a few other things we are doing to keep everyone safe!
- Hand washing is mandatory with increased frequency for all members of our staff.
- Masks are required for all staff, at all times.
- Masks are required* for all guests (excluding children 3 and under) as they enter our dining room, or any time they get up from the table.
*Guests will not be permitted to dine with us if they do not adhere to the mask requirements.
- All staff members are screened for signs of illness like cough or shortness of breath before their shift begins.
- Staff and guests are to keep 6 feet of physical distance when possible.
- Contact surfaces including but not limited to door handles, tables, chairs, credit card processing devices, tables, faucets, and bathrooms are sanitized frequently.
- We are exclusively using single-use menus.
- Pens & check presenters are sanitized after every use.
- Our floor plan has been updated to practice 6 feet of social distancing and to adhere to capacity regulation.
We are excited to see everyone!
Stay safe and we will see you all soon!